With the loss of summer camp for 2020, Camp Caudle will not only lose the opportunity to share Jesus with campers and be involved in the maturing of faith for staff, but also we will lose our anticipated registration fees instrumental in operating the ministry. Please prayerfully consider making a one time donation or becoming a monthly camp partner. Select "General Fund" after clicking the Donate button.
Mail Checks to: 857 SR 164 N Hector, AR 72843
** UPDATED IMPORTANT SUMMER CAMP 2020 ANNOUNCEMENT **
May 22nd, 2020
Dear Camp Caudle Family,
It is with sadness that I share with you that all camps in both June and July will be canceled due to COVID-19. Yesterday, the Arkansas Department of Health released their directive for overnight camps. We feel that the requirements set forth in this directive will prove too difficult to enforce with young campers and not allow camp to be the fun and exciting place that campers and parents have come to expect and enjoy.
If you have already registered your camper, you can simply follow this link to let us know how to handle payments you have already made. Your options are:
- Receive a refund (All requests for refunds must be made before August 1st, 2020.)
- Donate your payment. Please consider supporting camp during this time.
- Roll payment forward to next season.
Camp Caudle has been fulfilling our mission to Guide Young People on the Adventure of Living for Christ for many years. This is a strange time, but we know this season shall pass. Pray for the day when we’ll be together again at camp and pray for the ministry here as we wait for that day. Let us know how we can pray for your family during this time by emailing email@example.com.
Deposit for all camps is $75
Early Bird - November 1st to January 31st - $25 OFF
Regular Fee - February 1st to May 31st
Sibling Discount for 3 or more children.
If requesting a scholarship, please fill out scholarship form at the end of camper's registration form. For questions e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meals are provided every day (Lunch only for Day Camp)
- Each camper has the personal attention of his/her cabin counselor at all times
- Special accident insurance covers all camper and counselors
- Life guards always on duty when campers are swimming
- Complete medical facilities are available in Russellville, 20 minutes away. There is also a nurse provided on site at every session
- A staff of devoted Christian counselors, Bible teachers, and recreational leaders will share in directing the program
- Camp phone is for emergencies and camp business only. 479-331-4924
Rules and Boundaries
RULES AND BOUNDARIES Video
Our organization takes the protection of our youth very seriously. You know your child better than anyone, we ask that you discuss our organization's Code of Conduct with them before they arrive. Help us educate your child on what is acceptable and unacceptable behavior for staff and/or youth. This effort will not only help protect them, but our staff and other youth as well. While we DO NOT discuss sexuality as part of our curriculum, it is important that they have an age appropriate discussion with you before they come. The video below is a way to help discuss our rules and boundaries.